Next Educational Environment Development Inc. (NEED) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) would like to explain the handling of acquired personal information.
1．Definition of Personal Information
- (1) Information on your name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- (2) Information on inquiries and the like made with the Company by e-mail, telephone, fax, letter, etc., as well as information on answers, responses, and the like from the Company.
2．Purpose of Using Personal Information
The purpose of the Company’s use of personal information is as follows:
- (1) To provide this Service, etc.
- (2) To provide information on this Service by e-mail, direct mail, etc.
- (3) To respond to various inquiries from the customer to the Company and various inquiries from the Company to the customer.
- (4) For the development of new services or for the improvement, etc. of this Service.
- (5) To provide information on services, etc.
- (6) To disseminate educational information and information on public relations in relation to each of the items above.
- (7) For joint use as defined in 3 below.
3．Provision of Personal information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
- (1) When prior consent of the person concerned has been obtained
- (2) To comply with applicable law
- (3) When there is a possibility that the life, health or property of the person concerned or the public may be threatened
- (4) When entrusting our operations for the purposes listed in #2 above to a business partner, outsourcing contractor, or professionals such as lawyers, tax accountants, and certified public accountants within the scope necessary for business purposes
- (5) If disclosure is required in accordance with court or government order
- (6) When there is a succession of business due to a merger, business transfer, or other reasons
4. Consignment of Handling of Personal Information
When the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, we will entrust it to a subcontractor (vendor) that meets the selection criteria of the consignee, define the criteria for handling the information, and conduct appropriate guidance and supervision. In addition, we will conclude contracts for outsourced operations and manage confidentiality appropriately.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
If a person who is the subject of the personal information submits a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of his/her own personal information, we will confirm the identity of the person and respond to these requests. Please submit the form specified by the Company for such requests.
For inquiries regarding personal information handled by the Company, please contact:
Next Educational Environment Development Inc.
Minako Suematsu, Personal Information Manager (Tel: 050-3646-9711)